7 Prompts You Need to Handle Objections in Your Sales Copy
It’s very important to understand what objections your customers have about purchasing your product, so that you can preemptively soothe some of those pesky thoughts they have when they land at your sales page. Handling objections is absolutely critical when it comes to your sales copy. Writing your sales page copy should include handling objections or hesitations.
Use the following prompts as a guideline to understanding what questions and concerns your customer has. A good funnel will address those objections through-out all emails, freebies, landing pages and sales pages.
1. They want to know if it’s actually going to help them. How do they know this wasn’t designed for someone else?
2. Why should they trust you? Do you have any proof of your method working?
3. What is the reason why someone might NOT purchase your product?
They decided they could do it themselves by using mine and other’s free content.
4. What is a reason why someone might REGRET not purchasing your product?
They would spend so much time weeding through the mass of free (and often poor quality) free content, that they realize just why my product is a must.
5. What place are they in now? And, where will they be after using your product?
They are spending too much time creating content and creatives for Pinterest, that they have to take on fewer clients. This directly impacts their income. After using this bundle, the amount of time saved means taking on additional clients. This bundle has more than paid for itself 10x over!
6.What value does your product have? Include both monetary and personal values.
Guide: value $49
Calendar: value $79
Templates: value $99
Free time to spend with family, time to help daughter with homework, finally went on a date night – haven’t done that since starting my business!
7. Understand the most common objections that customers have and what your fix is (if any):
If you found the above guide helpful, then you’ll want to check out the Sales Copy Engine! This sales page template comes bundled with loads of helpful sales page guides, tips, and best practices. I’ve even included a few bonus materials to streamline your sales page design! Click here to check it out and use the coupon code TWOPATHS10 for a 10% discount!